i am a woman, hear me roar
Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least i can ask for directions
I love shoes. One is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels
I am a woman. Hear me roar.
neat...
oh my, haven been blogging for quite some time. well comapared to some ppl
*ahem* kia boon *ahem whose blogs are dead, it's ok lo.
Happy April Fools' day. which reminds me - i haven play a trick on my bro yet. shall go switch his bloster with the huge one that he nv uses before midnight when his sleeping. *smug*.
well, we lost. by a huge margin summore. this is real bad. i've never felt so terrible before. as in i hardly played in the last session so i can't say that i felt deeply when we lost most of the matches. and we lost the SMU one too. i didn't feel too bad either. but i feel terrible this time. like too many chances wasted. argh!! maybe coz there's a cut waiting for us. additional pressure loh. well, "better to make mistakes now then in the tournament itself". buck up ppl!
stop wallowing in self-pity. i hate it. go wallow in the mud instead (considering it has been raining consistantly every afternoon, that sounds possible)
fine, now for happier stuff:

my pride and joy