I'M LEAVING ON A JET PLANE! BEYOND EXCITING!
it's HK for the next 4 days! it's gonna be a blast! this holiday is really ending on a high note! it's great that i'll be traveling with my frens and hk is a good place for noobish travellers like us! see, i'm so excited that every thing ends with an exclamation mark!
anyway, today was one of the best tv days ever coz there's live earth. it's like watching concerts after concerts. i think it's crazy there coz there seems to be billions of ppl in every location. i was very impressed by madonna's act. she's fifty (or close to, ok fine, middle-age) and she can rock the concert like hell man. i want a mom like that! haha! but the main point must not be forgotten.
please switch off wad you don need, please don take wad you don use, please don waste wad you can save.I hope you know, I hope you knowThat this has nothing to do with youIt's personal, Myself and IWe've got some straightenin' out to doAnd I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket But Ive got to get a move on with my lifeIts time to be a big girl nowAnd big girls don't cry~big girls don't cry, Fergiehow apt, how apt.