21 on the 1-10 pink scale
I sat in the prettiest car last sun!

I tot the light blue version or the black version are already the best colours for this car. But noo… they had to come up with an oh-so-pretty! Pale pink version. Come to think of it, there used to be one parked at the carpark near my house. I’m this close to finding an accomplice to help me car-nap. I’m not totally crazy bout pink, in fact I think some hot pink stuff can be quite hideous. But this car is just very very gorgeous. Haha!!
Anyway I gave my aunt’s Swensens treat a miss to help out at a Hall 8 charity event last Saturday. It’s the first formal community service that does not reward me with CIP hours. Maybe I did get a better sense of satisfaction after that. It was for the Spastic children association of s’pore. And we just had to follow the JC teams as they go to diff places to sell handicraft to raise funds. I was pretty impressed with the MJC team I was attached to. They were really motivated to raise funds and sell as much as possible. And although my job is just to sit there, look after their belongings and welfare, I did learn quite a few lessons that day:
1. Ang Mohs are not as charitable as we thought so
2. Well-dressed locals are not as stingy as we thought so
3. If u wanna avoid the ppl asking for donations, don dress so well
4. Door to door sale works a gazillion times better than asking for donations on the streets. The $15-$20 photoframe sold well when we went door-to-door. I think ppl just can’t be bothered to donate while rushing to somewhere.