I need a blue sky holiday!!
THANK GOODNESS! I got into the tourism specialisation! We were told that the results will be out on the 16th but it was out on the 14th instead. The sch is quite cock la. Everyone was sms-ing each other lo. But I was in su15 senior camp so there was no chance I could check. Guess I’m prob one of the laggards who knew their allocation results on the 16th. Haha! But nevertheless, all’s well ends well =D. now to decide if I wanna have a 2nd spec or take minor or just keep it simple. It’s not an easy choice lo. More fun uni life vs better degree. Not easy not easy…
And this job as taken a turn for the better when I’m given the heavenly gift of internet access! Wahaha! Boring days are over! But I have to use it discreetly. Wait.. discreetly is not even the right word. It’s more like living a fugitive lifestyle. Oh well, all the more I can train my radar skills and fastest fingers first technics.
The title says it all