hold on to your words
i'm been feeling rather pensive these few days. thinking bout friends, love and family. thinking bout opportunities, competition, sacrifice and rewards. thinking bout hall, school and time. i dono what got me to think of so many things now. it just seems that everytime i have a lil time wif nothing to focus on, i get into this mood with a million thoughts running through my mind. be it just lying in the dark or walking alone. but the thing is, all this thinking often draws no conclusion.
seems like i need someone to talk to. someone who i can really spill all my thoughts to. but then again, i don do that. no, i only do so when i'm in really deep trouble. now, the thoughts are just, well, thoughts. much of the outcome isn't out yet. guess i'll have to take it one step at a time and watch the future unravel.
Do you hear me, I'm talking to you Across the water across the deep blue ocean Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying Boy I hear you in my dreams I feel your whisper across the sea I keep you with me in my heart You make it easier when life gets hard I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend Lucky to have been where I have been Lucky to be coming home again Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh~Lucky by Jason Marz feat. Colbie Caillat