dear mr logan again!
so anyway, to follow up with the previous blog post, my ntu supervisor suggest that i email that Mr Logan guy to thank him for the compliment. which i did:
Dear Sir,
My name is Teh Si Hui and I am an intern at the Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore
I sincerely thank you for your generous compliment given to me on the 15th of June 2009.
The compliment really made my day and gave me much motivation to learn and improve myself to be able to serve you guests better throughout this internship.
Thank you once again for your generousity.
Warmest Regards,
Teh Si Hui
Ritz Carlton Business Centre Trainee
Student of Nanyang Technological University, Nanyang Business School, Singapore
Email: tehs0013@ntu.edu.sgand he replied with:Thank you for the very nice note! It was a pleasure working with you during my recent visit to Singapore. I wish you all the best in your studies and your internship. If there is anything I can do for you as you complete your studies, please let me know. I really appreciate your kindness.
Thank you,
Bob Logan
Bob Logan
Director, Dialogic Media Labs
Dialogic Inc.12 Christopher Way
Suite 104
Eatontown, NJ 07724USAand so now the name is BOB LOGAN. but i still dono who sia.. but nontheless, i can only marvel at how a simple gesture can touch the daily lives of anyone, from a big shot to any normal man-on-the-street