
I’m blogging while on the long long longggg trip back from NTU to tampines. Went back to dear Hall 8 to watch the cheerleading recruitment performance today. I was pretty impressed, they had only like 2-3 trainings and they are able to put up routine 1 nicely. With mistakes though but hardly visible to the year 1s. Though it was a short 1 min plus performance, it was enough to make me doubt my decision to withdraw from hall for the 1s time. The energy, the stunts, the thrill... It’s such a dreadful feeling – this feeling of regret. And it made me ponder over whether I made the right decision to leave it all.
So many reasons for not staying, I can probably come up with 101 reasons to tell everyone why I withdrew. But I can probably come up with one and only one reason for staying – cheerleading and my teammates, and that is enough to drive me nuts thinking. Travelling doesn’t really count. The time I take to travel will definitely be lesser than the time to do those activities in hall.
Then I conclude that I probably will feel 50% regretful for not staying in hall. And I also conclude that I am a person that will find it hard to let go of things that I feel so passionate and contributed so much time and energy to, all my past CCAs have shown that. A big part is coz of the people and then it’s the excitement of being in the activity itself. Sigh… was I thinking right?